Inspired by a daring vision to blaze a path to success for the industrial sector in Saudi Arabia, the Saudi Industrial Development Fund (SIDF) was founded to play a leading role in effectuating development policies and programs. This vision recognizes SIDF as the primary financial enabler for the industrial transformation in Saudi Arabia.
Our Responsibility to Development
The Industrial Fund was set up to operate a vital role in promoting industrial investment opportunities, strengthening the local industry, and enhancing its performance. All these measures are realized by contributing to the formation of industrial sectors, boosting competitiveness, and sustaining strategic initiatives.
SIDF In Line with Vision 2030SIDF exerts all efforts to maintain its pioneering role in the development of the local industrial sector and keeps up with the latest developments. It attains this goal by pushing for integration with government entities and expands the reach of its support to cover a number of promising sectors in the areas of industry, energy, mining, and logistics.
A Historical Context (Our Journey)SIDF was established in 1394 AH as a government financial institution to realize the objectives, policies, and programs of industrial development in Saudi Arabia. Such objectives are aimed at supporting the private sector in various industrial fields, financing and developing the industrial sector in coordination with government entities. SIDF paves the way for the private sector to engage in constituting and sustaining a national industrial base effectively and adequately.
A Huge Step Forward
SIDF attempts to analyze the local industry and conduct several sectoral, industrial, and marketing studies to manage and support several financing programs, including:
- Manage the government financing program to finance Electricity companies operating in Saudi Arabia.
- Manage the cooling warehouse financing program and the dates industry financing program.
- Contribute to examining and analyzing the government support program for hospitals.
- Establish the "Kafalah" program for financing small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
A New Chapter
1439 AH announced a new chapter in SIDF's journey, as the Council of Ministers approved the amendment of SIDF's bylaws. This transformation broadens its reach to support a number of promising new sectors in the fields of industry, mining, energy, and logistics.
A Future with Boundless Possibilities
SIDF has introduced a new package of financial products and services through the National Industrial Development and Logistics Program (NDLP) as a breakthrough in its quest towards reaching Vision 2030’s objectives. NDLP contributes by adding SR 1.2 billion to GDP, generating jobs, improving the balance of payments, and strengthening the local content.
Our VisionFinancially enabling Saudi Arabia’s industrial evolution
Our MissionTo develop and diversify the Saudi economy by shaping the industrial landscape, and encouraging and supporting priority sectors and competitive enterprises
Our RoleAct as a financial partner in developing the industry, stimulating jobs, prosperity and growth for Saudi Arabia
Our Strategic Aspirations
SIDF provides financial support and advisory. Innovation is vital to the advancement and development of the local industry, therefore SIDF offers innovative solutions to raise and improve its level of performance. The measures taken to achieve these strategic objectives include:
- Achieve sustainable investment returns in the industrial sector
- Develop added value for the local economy
- Domestic product support
- Promote non-oil exports
- Achieve integration between the industrial sector and other sectors
- Increase the participation of Saudi talent in the industrial sector
- Optimization of local raw materials
- Attract foreign capital and localize advanced technology
- Adopt a culture of safety and risk prevention in industrial facilities
- Encourage environmental awareness in the industrial sector
Reliability – Development - Team Work - Enablement - Client’s Success